Want to work with STEM Education Guide? We accept guest posts from other educators, as well as collaborate with brand partners on articles.
Rules for Guest Posting:
- Articles must be about STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) education. This can include games, activities, science experiments, and lesson plans. While we do review STEM products on our site, we do not accept product reviews as guest posts. However, you can talk about how you use a specific product to reinforce STEM skills (for example, using K’Nex in a bridge-building lesson plan).
- Guest posts must be minimum of 800 words.
- You must own the rights to any images you submit with your article.
- All content must be new and original.
- We will include one link to your personal blog or your Teachers Pay Teachers profile (or similar account).
- We will include one link to social profiles (Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest) for visitors to continue to follow what you have been working on!
Ready to pitch us your idea? Email us your ideas to krystal (at) stemeducationguide.com.